I left the office... started my bike with earphones of mobile plugged in as usual...
I saw Latatai walking....I forgot where I was heading and turned my bike and stopped next to her.
All this happened in some seconds and very spontaneously..
Both of us stopped, talked and went our ways...
And suddenly my heart was filled with some different nice feelings.
I don't know what that feeling is to be called.
In just 5-7 minutes of our talk, we talked about many things. I told her about me leaving my job, not being satisfied about it......, struggle that was going , rather which is still going in my mind about leaving the job and what to do ahead and many more.
She updated me about her work which I had missed out due to work pressures, her plans about visiting Anandvan by Baba Amte......
Just 5-7 minutes of meeting..and my mind was full of some strange but nice feeling.
A feeling which would support me, a feeling which would give me some enthusiasm to really live that day amongst the routine chores.
Is that what we call Happiness?
and what is that happiness related to?
To some nice comment by your closed ones.....appreciation of your work.....some achievement......yes definitely!!!! These are the obvious reasons for us to be happy!!!!
But then my short talk with Latatai was beyond these things. But those were the moments I would live for!!!!!
Really....this is strange but something that i felt from the bottom of my heart.......................
I remember one incident, some years back. A very close friend of mine was going for some academic tour.I was wanting to talk to him just before he leaves but did not have any means to contact....and to my surprise, just before leaving for the train he gave me a call from a railway station just to say "Bye..I wanted to talk to you before I leave......"
I picked up the phone as if I knew that he was going to ring me up. Both of us couldn't talk for a second. That was the moment.........Hours and hours we have spent and we still spend talking to each other....but that moment of silence which whispered " Come back soon. I am waiting for you" was the moment for life!!!!!
Two incidents.....totally unrelated.....two different people....Latatai, a lady of 60 years, a dedicated social worker but still not a typical of those kinds, whom I respect a lot....and my dearest friend......very close to heart, who knows me the best, understands unsaid feelings.........
These are the things I live for.......small, tender moments in life which fill my heart with immense joy.....give my mind some strange nice feeling......whenever I remember them........I look at myself and smile.......which make my life beautiful......and give me the confidence to come out of any degree of negative feeling and live beautifully........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment